Ladbrokes is arguably the most extensive online and offline sports bookmaking platform in the world today with physical offices in the UK, Belgium, Spain, and Ireland. In the same measure, expect to find a vast array of sports wagers here including tens of cricket markets to bet on and win big. Its operations are headquartered in Gibraltar with the company effectively being licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority. Further, Ladbrokes is regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and the UK Gambling Commission.
How to bet on cricket at Ladbrokes
The Ladbrokes gaming portal comes with such a well-thought-out design that’s aimed at making your cricket betting experience a breeze. Once you open the main sports page, you’re presented with a list of all sports covered by the platform on the left. Everything is arranged alphabetically which makes it easy to locate the cricket section. Upon selecting cricket, the system automatically brings it to the top of the list.
Expand the tab to see all the current and upcoming cricket events that Ladbrokes is offering. Further clicking on any event will open all bet categories available for that particular game. Select your favorite bet category to find out the different markets available in that group. At this point, you can now place a single or multi-bet by clicking on the odds indicated for you on this page. This will prompt open a betting slip to the right of the page, showing all your bet combinations in fraction, American or decimal form.
Finally, log into your Ladbrokes account and confirm your bet.
How to deposit and withdraw funds from Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes provides plentiful of choices when it comes to banking methods for users. You can easily deposit your money online via a prepaid Ukash card or one of the many payment wallets like PayPal, Neteller, PaySafe, ClickandBuy, and Skrill. You can also choose to use your standard debit and credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, and Maestro.
Other payment modes accepted here are bank transfer, check, or direct bank payment at a brick-and-mortar Ladbrokes shop.
In all cases, the minimum deposit amount accepted here is $/£10.
To withdraw your cricket bet wins from Ladbrokes, you can use any of the above payment methods with the exception of the Ukash prepaid card.
Why choose Ladbrokes for your cricket betting?
Betopin highly recommends Ladbrokes as a suitable platform especially for cricket betting fans for a number of reasons:
What we liked
- This platform features a broad range of betting markets from cricket competitions happening around the world at any time. You will hardly have a boring day betting on your favorite sport here.
- If you’re a fan of live cricket betting, Ladbrokes is certainly worth checking out as it offers numerous in-play bets. By clicking on the ‘in-play & streaming’ tab on its site, you’re able to access all the cricket markets with in-play betting.
- The Ladbrokes site is fully optimized for both mobile and desktop for seamless experiences even when you’re on the go. The company even provides you a responsive mobile app that you can use on your Android or IOS powered device.
- With Ladbrokes, the privacy of your personal and financial details is properly secured via the advanced VeriSign Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
- Get assisted by a highly responsive and friendly customer support team at Ladbrokes via online chat, telephone, or email.
- The Ladbrokes site is available in over 24 language translations including Spanish, Italian, and Chinese alongside others.
What we didn’t like
- In some events, we found Ladbrokes offering less competitive cricket betting odds compared to most other competitors in its class. If this happens, you can always count on us to quickly show you better platforms to use for that particular event.
- Some of our readers have complained about closure or suspension of their accounts here. However, from our research, most of these cases came after users went against the platform’s terms of service. So, be sure to read and understand what these terms and conditions are or contact us for clarifications if needed.
Ladbrokes is without a doubt one of the leading platforms for cricket betting, especially if you’re a recreational bettor. And while its bet odds are often not the most competitive, you still have access to several freebies in form of promotions, bonuses, and free bets. Besides, the platform offers one of the largest ranges of cricket wager markets to choose from meaning you’ll rarely have a dull day here.
Create your Ladbrokes account today and begin your exciting journey to becoming a pro cricket punter!
€50 Welcome Bonus
This promotion is really setting the bar high. Not many online casinos offer €50 as a welcome bonus. Here’s the basics: Stake €10 on any qualifying casino or slots game to get €50 casino bonus.
Unfortunately, live casino games are not included. Here is a list of games you can play and use your €50: Big Banker; Well, Well, Well; Money Multiplier; Legends of Racing Flat Season Champion; Balls Fun Drops; Rainbow Rewards; Super Gold Sevens; Multropolis; Magpie Mayhem; Rainbow Repeater; Premium European Roulette; Premium Blackjack; Penny Roulette; Frankie Dettoris Roulette; European Roulette; Hi Lo Premium.