Matchbook – Free Bets
Matchbook Betting Exchange Review - Good coverage of US sports
Industry low commission rate of 2%
Matchbook already competes with the other exchanges by keeping its commission low, but their new promotion offers all customers an industry-low commission rate of 2%. While this might not sound immediately impressive, if you place £/€100 on a winning bet at odds of 2.0 this means your profit will be £/€100 x 2% = £/€98
The only downside to this Matchbook offer is that it’s limited to horse racing only. To be eligible for this offer, you need to access the Matchbook markets directly through its website or mobile app, not an API or trading software. From what we can tell by checking the terms and conditions for this offer, you don’t need to use a bonus code to access the offer. Simply sign up and start taking advantage of Matchbook’s generous low commission rate.
If you love reputable betting exchanges and free bets to boot, you’re going to love Matchbook.
About The Matchbook Free Bet – £10 Risk-Free
When you open a new Matchbook account, and if your first bet loses, the exchange will refund your stake up to as much as £10 in cash. The offer is only valid for players who make deposits with Visa or Mastercard and refunds are paid out within 72 hours.
All you have to do is go through the Matchbook registration process, make a deposit and place back or lay bets at any available odds on any betting market to get your £10 free bet!
Matchbook is a betting exchange that offers punters the chance to place back and lay bets on all your favourite sports markets. The site has been in operation since 2004 and has become one of the biggest and best exchanges around.
Matchbook offers punters highly competitive standard commission rates and superior liquidity. Best of all, approved withdrawals take a matter of hours.
How To Claim Your Free Bet from Matchbook
Here’s how to claim your £10 risk-free bet welcome offer from Matchbook:
- Head over to Matchbook and sign up for a new account
- Complete the registration account – no promo code needed
- Verify your account and make a deposit
- Place your bets
- If your bet loses, the exchange refunds your stake up a maximum amount of £10
Terms and Conditions You Need to Know
There are several terms and conditions you need to know about when it comes to free bets at Matchbook, whether it’s for the signup bonus or any other free bet offers. Here are the most important points:
- Only customers who open a new Matchbook account qualify for the free bet offer
- You need to create a new account and make a deposit, as well as place your first bet on any market on the site
- The promotion only applies to your very first bet that is placed and matched
- You must place your qualifying bet within seven days of signing up
- Should your first bet be a Void or Push bet, you won’t qualify for the refund
- If you make your first deposit by Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill, you won’t qualify for the free bet promotion
Matchbook is a market leader in betting exchanges. Their risk-free bet offer for new punters is a fantastic way to get started!