Bookies That Don’t Limit Winners in 2022
If you’ve been in the sports betting world long enough, you’re probably familiar with the betting companies that limit or even close winning accounts of successful sports bettors. Bookmakers limit accounts in numerous ways, including setting maximum deposit limits, maximum payout caps, withdrawal limits, and more. Read on to find out why such things happen and how you can avoid them happening to you.
Best Bookmakers That Don’t Limit Winners
Yes, there are still bookies that don’t limit winners in any way possible in 2021. Yet, as we know, these betting sites are hard to come by. So, we took it upon ourselves to look them up and find the best ones for you. Here’s the list of top-rated bookies that won’t impose any bookmaker limits on your sports betting activities:
Why Do Bookmakers Close Betting Accounts?
Online bookies won’t limit or close your account without a good reason or at least a suspicion that you’re doing something against their policy. Here are the most common reasons why bookies decide to cut you loose in one way or another:
- Winning often — As your behaviour and success on a betting site are always monitored, the operator will know whether you’re a successful bettor or just a lucky recreational player. In case you start winning too much, chances are that the bookie will suspect you’re doing something wrong and limit or close the account you’re using.
- Abusing or avoiding bonuses — Bonuses motivate players and provide incentives for their online gaming journey. However, abusing those offers isn’t quite appreciated, and neither is avoiding them entirely. If you commonly do any of those two things, you may raise a few eyebrows in the site’s management.
- Suspicion of arbitrage — In case you’re not familiar with it, arbitragers are professional gamblers who can identify a big gap between the odds on two different betting sites and then bet on both outcomes to secure a win. Online bookies don’t like arbitrage as it makes them lose money more than they normally would, which is why they will have your account limited or closed in case something like this is spotted.
- Strange betting amounts — Successful online punters often make precise calculations when placing bets to win as much as possible and lose only a small amount of their own money. This leads to bettors wagering weird amounts (for example, $2,39 or similar) and can, once again, raise suspicions about arbitrage.
- More than one account — All gaming websites clearly state in their T&Cs that each individual is only allowed to open one betting account. If you open more accounts and the bookie notices that, you can be permanently banned from the site.
- Professional bettor behaviour — Many sports betting sites clearly state that only recreational players should use their services and avoid their site if you’re looking for an opportunity to build a career. Any move you make that looks like a professional punter might have done can put you in trouble and encourage the operator to close your account.
How Can Bookmakers Offer Odds and Then Close Winning Accounts?
To put it simply, online bookies control the traffic on their platforms at all times. Therefore, they can offer one thing right now and then change it into something completely different the very next moment. You can easily spot this if you follow the odds on the site while a match occurs.
If you pay attention, you’ll see that bookies change the odds and bonuses according to the development of the match. The point, of course, is for the bookie to profit from your betting endeavours and not the other way around.
Can You Stop Bookies From Limiting Your Betting Account?
Online bookies have all the right to limit or close your account whenever they see fit, and there’s nothing you can do about it. It’s not illegal for them to do so, which is almost always stated in the bookie’s terms and conditions, so there’s no common ground for you to object to such moves.
Tips to Avoid Restrictions by Betting Sites
While you can’t really sue online bookies for limiting or closing your account, you can follow certain tips to prevent such harsh actions. Here’s what you can do to keep your account active:
- Use only one account — If the bookies don’t always play fair, you definitely should, as you don’t want to give them any reason to let you go. So, if the operator clearly stated you could only have a single account, respect that and don’t use your personal information to create an account for any other person or play on someone else’s behalf.
- Start slow — Even though you’re sure that your team is about to win this match against the favourite, don’t make huge bets right after opening an account. Instead, start with smaller bets and then build your account from there.
- Claim reasonable bonus offers — Bonus offers aren’t necessarily scams that help bookies attract punters and get their money. Some promotions can actually give you a headstart and help you win more by spending less. Yet, to differentiate between a good and bad bonus, you should read the terms and conditions associated with it. If those rules sound reasonable, you may as well grab the bonus and enjoy any win coming from it.
- Only trust the biggest bookmakers — Big names are less likely to limit accounts or impose any bookmaker restrictions. What’s more, those names known worldwide are usually overseen by reputable EU gambling authorities and must provide a fair gaming environment. Consequently, you have fewer chances to get your betting account limited if you go for a famous betting operator.
- Switch to betting exchanges — Instead of placing bets with classic betting brokers, you can try out a betting exchange. These sites work on a different principle, and instead of betting against the house, you actually play against other punters. In other words, the house always takes a percentage of your bet and has no reason to look into you and limit bets or close your account.
Even if you belong to a group of recreational punters, you may experience certain betting limits imposed by bookmakers from time to time. The best solution to avoid such unfortunate events is to pick renowned bookmakers that don’t limit players’ accounts in any way or switch to betting exchanges where you’ll play against other punters.
Although you can use betting strategies to increase your winning potential, don’t make it too obvious, as the majority of online bookies won’t hesitate to close your account, and there’s almost nothing you can do about it.