Ladbrokes: Free Bets
Ladbrokes features a great experience within the online gambling industry, and the site knows how to treat its customers in the best possible way. Many promotions will be waiting for you at this fantastic site like the Acca Insurance, Daily Bet Bundles, and great odds boost for each live game among others. If you are planning to enjoy some of the available free bets, you will need to create a new account, make your first deposit and bet on any markets.
How to Claim Free Bets at Ladbrokes
To claim your free bet, simply create a new Ladbrokes account with the site, make a deposit of at least £10 while remembering to enter the 20Free Ladbrokes Promo Code and place £5 on any markets at the odds of 1.5 or greater. After placing your bet, you will get your £20 free bets.
You can use your free bet tokens for a wager by clicking on the appropriate option on your current bet slip once has been credited. As a player, you must use each free bet token in its entirety since you can’t split it between smaller bets. Also, you must use it within 7 days of its award.
Terms and Conditions for Ladbrokes Free Bet
The Ladbrokes free bet promotion is quite simple and straightforward but is still subject to these terms and conditions.
- For you to qualify for the free bet offer, you must enter the Ladbrokes 20Free promotion code when creating a new account, place a bet worth £5 and above at any odds totalling 1.5 or greater.
- Your free bet will only be available for use upon placement of any qualifying bet, and it expires 7 days after it is accredited.
- You must use your free bet in its entirety and in case it’s applied to any bet worth less than the full value, the remaining one will be void.
- Ladbrokes has all the rights to remove your free bet if the initial qualifying bet is voided for other reasons.
- The free bet offer is limited to clients living within the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- All winnings that may result from the use of a free bet will exclude the original free bet stake.
About Ladbrokes Betting Exchange
The Ladbrokes betting exchange markets are currently available on most sporting events with horse racing and football. And unlike most betting exchanges, a wide range of events can be traded in-pay. At the Ladbrokes betting exchange, the standard rate is five per cent on any winning bets.