Top Royal Ascot Betting Sites
Royal Ascot is the cherry on top of the British Flat Racing Season. The meeting is held every year at the Ascot Racecourse in Berkshire, conveniently located for guests travelling from London or even further afield.
With more than £5.5 million in prize money up for grabs over the five glorious days of the finest racing, Royal Ascot is the richest meeting in Britain, attracting racehorses from all around the world.
With so much on offer and so many ways to win, the best way to get in on the action is with online Royal Ascot betting sites. Here at Betopin, we’ve been keeping an eye on all the different sportsbooks, betting exchanges and spread betting platforms to make sure you’re well aware of the latest offers and different ways to bet (and win) on Royal Ascot this year.
Check out our top list of online betting sites to see what’s on offer for the biggest meeting on the racing calendar.
Royal Ascot betting is popular with punters around the world. The different betting markets available mean there are several ways to place a bet on the races.
Once you’ve chosen a recommended Royal Ascot betting site from our list of top sites, there are numerous ways to bet, including win and each-way. You’ll need to spend some time studying the form on the race cards, too, so you can confidently choose the horse or horses you think are going to win.
Over £150 million is bet on Royal Ascot betting markets every single year, with more and more punters drawn in by the competitive racing and unique special markets that you’ll only find at Royal Ascot.
The best races to bet on at Royal Ascot are the ones everyone wants to win. Six races are held every day, and eight of them are awarded the highest possible category of Group 1. Here’s a look at the most prestigious Royal Ascot betting markets you might want to have a flutter on this year:
- The Queen Anne Stakes
- The King’s Stands Stakes
- St James Palace Stakes
- Prince of Wales’s Stakes
- Ascot Gold Cup
- Commonwealth Cup
- Coronation Stakes
- Diamond Jubilee Stakes
If you’re on the hunt for more challenging races, make sure you take a good look at some of the handicaps. There are 7 during the five-day event, all gaining big entries and allowing you to gain loads of value.
Now, let’s take a look at the full set of fixtures of this year’s Royal Ascot.
Tuesday, 18 June 2019
- 14:30 – The Queen Anne Stakes – Group 1
- 15:05 – The Coventry Stakes Odds – Group 2
- 15:40 – The Kind’s Stand Stakes – Group 1
- 16:20 – The St James Palace Stakes – Group 1
- 17:00 – The Ascot Stakes – Handicap
- 17:35 – The Wolferton Rates Stakes – Listed
Wednesday, 19 June 2019
- 14:30 – The Queen Mary Stakes – Group 2
- 15:05 – The Queen’s Vase Stakes – Group 3
- 15:40 – The Duke of Cambridge Stakes – Group 2
- 16:20 – The Prince of Wales Stakes – Group 1
- 17:00 – The Royal Hunt Cup – Heritage Handicap
- 17:35 – The Windsor Castle Stakes – Listed
Thursday, 20 June 2019
- 14:30 – The Norfolk Stakes – Group 2
- 15:05 – The Hampton Court Stakes – Group 3
- 15:40 – The Ribblesdale Stakes – Group 2
- 16:20 – The Gold Cup – Group 1
- 17:00 – The Britannia Stakes – Heritage Handicap
- 17:35 – The King George V Stakes – Heritage Handicap
Friday, 21 June 2019
- 14:30 – The Albany Stakes – Group 3
- 15:05 – The King Edward VII Stakes – Group 2
- 15:40 – The Commonwealth Cup – Group 1
- 16:20 – The Coronation Stakes – Group 1
- 17:00 – The Sandringham Handicap – Heritage Handicap
- 17:35 – The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes – Heritage Handicap
Saturday, 22 June 2019
- 14:30 – The Chesham Stakes – Listed
- 15:05 – The Jersey Stakes – Group 3
- 15:40 – The Hardwicke Stakes – Group 2
- 16:20 – The Diamond Jubilee Stakes – Group 1
- 17:00 – The Wokingham Stakes – Heritage Handicap
- 17:35 – The Queen Alexandra Stakes – Conditions
Keep an eye on our Betopin pages for all the different Royal Ascot sports betting sites odds each day. We want to make sure you get the best odds on every single race this year.
When it comes to online horse racing betting, you have plenty of options. Here at Betopin, we scour the internet to bring you the best platforms for your betting bucks. From traditional online bookmakers to betting exchanges and spread betting platforms, we’ve got you covered from every angle to make sure you get the very best out of Royal Ascot betting 2019.
We also bring you all the top sites to make sure you get the best offers. From Betfair and Matchbook to William Hill, Ladbrokes and more, there’s something for all kinds of horse betting punters.
Betting exchanges offer the unique advantage of being able to play bookie. Whether you back bets or lay them, you can come out on top when you use Royal Ascot betting exchanges. Check out our betting exchange reviews and find the best Royal Ascot offers for you.
Royal Ascot Sportsbooks
You just can’t beat a traditional online sportsbook when it comes to betting on the Royal Ascot Races, the biggest meeting of the year. With so many bookies to choose from, you want to make sure you find the best platform for your betting needs. We rate and review top online sportsbooks to keep you up to date with the latest Royal Ascot betting offers, odds, markets and so much more.
Royal Ascot Spread Betting
Royal Ascot spread betting presents the opportunity to win some big money. If you want to have fun with predictions while turning a profit on the races this year, you’re going to want to check out our Royal Ascot spread betting recommendations.
Royal Ascot Sports Trading
Sports trading may sound like a daunting prospect, especially when it comes to horse racing, but fear not. The Betopin team have put together a detailed section on everything you need to know about Royal Ascot sports trading to make sure you get the most out of your betting experience.
The Most Popular Royal Ascot Betting Markets
Royal Ascot presents a myriad of thrilling betting options. Let’s take a look at the most popular betting markets for this exciting meeting.
- Race day betting – nothing beats the thrill and adrenalin of betting on race day, be it at a traditional online bookmaker, betting exchange or any other kind of betting platform. The most popular bets are “each-way” and “win” but you can place a wide range of bets involving multiple selections to get the most for your betting bankroll.
- Antepost betting – Royal Ascot offers betting markets throughout the year. These are referred to as ante-post betting markets, and that’s because they’re typically formed before we have any word of the final field. (The final field is usually declared two days before the race). There’s a risk with placing ante-post bets on the meeting since the horse you back may not land up in the race. Some traditional bookies do offer a non-runner-no-bet deal, which means you will get a refund should your chosen horse miss the race.
- Fashion betting – what colour will the Queen’s hat be on day 3? What designer will she wear on day 5? Royal Ascot fashion is as popular as the actual sport, with a range of fashion betting markets to have fun with.
- Top Jockey/Trainer – which jockey will get the most wins? Which trainer will rack up the medals? Royal Ascot gives you the opportunity to bet on top jockeys and trainers, keeping you on your toes all week long.
Royal Ascot and royalty go hand in hand. This event is a time-honoured tradition that the British royal family has observed since Queen Anne founded the meeting in 1711.
Royal Ascot, more than anything, is five full days of the best thoroughbred racing on our planet, complete with a myriad of exceptional betting opportunities. Over the 5 days, you can look forward to 30 races broken up into group 1 races, group 2 races, group 3 races, listed races, a conditions race and six rich handicaps.
In recent times, the meeting has become an acclaimed international event, attracting the best horses from the likes of Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and Europe.
You don’t need to hob-nob with royalty to have fun with Royal Ascot. Betopin has rounded up all the best Royal Ascot betting sites with the best deals to help you get the most bang for your buck.
Before placing your bets, remember to study the form. Races come thick and fast, so you need a plan. Take your time studying the form and understanding which horses are favourites and which outside shots have a chance. Also, learn how conditions could alter things. Armed with this kind of information, you’ll be better equipped to place your bets with confidence.
There are plenty of different markets to bet on and different ways to bets. From backing the underdog to predicting the winning jockey and even placing bets on fashion, Royal Ascot is sure to keep punters busy this summer.
Take a look at our list of the top recommended Royal Ascot betting sites, open an account and get ready for five days of superior horse racing!